About using this website
By using this website, you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice, you should not use this website.
Warranties and liability
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up-to-date, the website is provided as is and Ivanhoe Liberia makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this website is provided in good faith, Ivanhoe Liberia does not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this website will always (or ever) be available for use.
Ivanhoe Liberia does not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error-, virus- or bug-free. You accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. Ivanhoe Liberia recommends scanning any files before downloading.
In no event will Ivanhoe Liberia be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for Ivanhoe Liberia to exclude.
Licence to use this website
By using this website, you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Ivanhoe Liberia unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. No part of this website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Ivanhoe Liberia.
Links to other websites and products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. Ivanhoe Liberia is unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such websites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external website does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Indemnification aNd governing law
You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ivanhoe Liberia, its partners, affiliates and contributors from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to:
- your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and/or
- your posting or use of materials on this website.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Ivanhoe Liberia’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
This sets out the terms and conditions for your use of Ivanhoe Liberia’s social media channels to ensure that engagement on our channels is respectful and lawful. By using our social media channels, you agree that you have read, understood, accept, and agree to abide by these rules. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you have the right to not use or access our channels.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that are unsuitable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- False or misleading accusations, including links, images or other posting relating to Ivanhoe Liberia.
- Abusive, threatening, offensive or violent language.
- Discriminatory comments regarding race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity or political beliefs.
- Abuse directed to other users or personal attacks.
- Continuous negative and/or unconstructive comments that aim to provoke a response.
- Posts that directly attack employees of Ivanhoe Liberia.
- Anything in violation of copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Advertisement of products or services of other businesses.
- Spam content including bulk messages or malicious links.
We will also remove, block, report or ban any user who:
- Shares false or misleading accusations including links, images or other postings about our company or about others, that are libellous and defamatory in nature.
- Impersonates any person, or misrepresents their identity or affiliation with any person connected to Ivanhoe Liberia or any of its affiliated companies.
- Encourages others to post messages which fall into any of the categories above.
- Uses offensive images as their profile picture.
- Has an offensive user name.
- Repeatedly violates any of the above rules.
We ask that you respect these guidelines and other users on our social media platforms.
Ivanhoe Liberia reserves the right to make changes to these rules at any time without prior notice.
Ivanhoe Liberia reserves the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
The present terms and conditions for this website apply to all entities directly responsible for and involved in the Nimba Iron Ore Project, namely to Ivanhoe Liberia’s parent company, Euronimba Limited, and to the other companies operated by Euronimba Limited, specifically Euronimba UK Limited and Société des Mines de Fer e Guinée (SMFG).